Would you like to write ads and quickly capture the attention of your potential customers? In this post we will guide you on how to make your ads stand out from the other results offered by google.
This goal has become more complicated with the demise of expanded text ads. Now the need is to create high quality adaptive search ads.
Getting keywords to trigger and display ads is a huge workload. All this effort and budget will not pay off if the ads do not stand out from the rest and do not capture the user's attention so that they click and visit our website. Ideally, this click should be made by a qualified lead, if this user is not interested in the service or product offered, the cost will be wasted and the conversion rate of the ad will decrease, worsening the performance of the account:
Below we offer you a set of rules so you can get the best results with your ads and manage to differentiate yourself from the competition:
- Include in the ad text the keywords 🔑 that triggered it. Make sure these are also included in the Landing Page.
- Use attractive language that connects with your target audience and differentiates you from the rest of the competitors, speak their language and avoid technical terms that confuse them.
- Take care of the spelling and grammar of your texts 📑 these errors give an image of unprofessionalism or could even make the user suspect that the page is fraudulent.
- Include a Call to Action📢: Encourage the user to make a call, visit your website, buy a product, fill in a form, etc. Many times customers do not know how to continue the conversion process, this little push will significantly improve the CTR of your account. If you want to know more about this recommendation we encourage you to visit our article on the importance of including CTAs in your ads.
- Avoid duplicate or very similar texts between titles and descriptions of the same ad and take advantage of all the available space. This way you will be able to talk more about your products and you will not bore the customer.
- Use capital letters in the first letter of the most important words in the text of your ads to make them stand out from the rest, especially in the titles. Avoid abusing this so that your ads are not disapproved.
- In Responsive Search Ads (RSA) check that any combination of titles and descriptions makes sense and is easy to read at a glance.💱
- Stir up a sense of urgency with copy including messages like, "Last Units," "Limited Offer," "Exclusive Offer," "Last Available Spots," "Today Only."
- Lean on social proof by referring to the number of customers, bookings, etc. Include real quotes from satisfied customers to reinforce brand image and approve credibility.
- Include a responsive search ad so that Google can test different options and determine which one works best in each case.
- Update ad copy and include current promotions to give a sense of dynamism. Try to maintain a similar editorial style to create a consistent brand image.
- Write ads in such a way that you manage to arouse feelings of curiosity, exclusivity and surprise in your users and make it very clear what is the main advantage you offer and what differentiates you from your competitors. 💥