Dolnai Adcreator use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Dolnai Technology attaches particular importance to respect for privacyand the protection of its users' personal data.
Below we detail the treatment we give to this data:
- Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
Dolnai Technology will be considered responsible for the treatment of your data by determining the purposes and means for which they will be treated and which we explain below.
Name: Dolnai Technology, S.L.
Address: C/ Pedro Teixeira, 7, 10 Derecha, 28020 (Madrid)
- What data are we going to treat?
The user's personal data that Dolnai Technology obtains through the provision of its services, which, depending on the information you provide, may include:
- Identification data: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, ID card, NIE, passport or equivalent document.
- Corporate data: NIF, registration data, corporate purpose, identification, contact and economic data of the company.
- Information to access the user's Google AdWords account
- Information necessary to adapt the service and/or products of interest to the user's specific request.
- Economic data: Bank account number, credit/debit card number.
Under no circumstances will Dolnai Technology process categories of specially protected data.
- How will your data be obtained?
The personal data used by Dolnai Technology come from the interested party himself, and may be obtained through the following means of contact:
- The electronic correspondence youestablish with us through our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subscription request was madethrough our Contact section on the website https://www.dolnai.com/.
- The meetings and documents necessaryto provide the services of Dolnai Technology.
- For what purpose do we process your data?
Our intention in processing your data is none other than to manage the contractual relationship that unites us, to manage the sending of the information you request, to provide interested parties with offers of our services and/or products of interest to them, so that such advice is complete and appropriate for each user. Specifically, the data collected by the controller will be used for:
- Attention to requests by users;
- Inclusion in the contact book;
- Management of the commercial relationship that you have signed and/or the follow-up of the purchases of services made;
- Forwarding of communications relating to the professional service provided, provided that the user has expressly consented to such communications in the contract;
- Forwarding of commercial advertising communications by electronic means, in case that the user has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means or there is a contractual relationship with the user. These communications will be made by Dolnai Technology and related to its services;
- Are we entitled to treatment?
For the processing of data in cases where there is a contractual or pre-contractual relationship between the parties, the basis of legitimacy is found in the processing necessary for the execution of the contract or for the application at the user's request of pre-contractual measures.
In addition, for the online request for information on services, the basis of legitimacy for the processing of data is found in the legitimate interest and/or consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes granted by customers or potential customers of DolnaiTechnology.
Dolnai Technology understands that, by providing us with these data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the truthfulness, currency and accuracy of the same and that he accepts and expressly consents to their processing for the purposes described above.
- How long are we going to keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the effective fulfilment of the purpose of the processing, unless you revoke your consent or exercise your right to suppress or limit the processing. In such cases, your data will be blocked or deleted.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Dolnai Technology will not transfer on any data to third parties, unless we expressly state otherwise, with the consent of the user.
- What security measures do we apply?
Dolnai Technology will treat your personal data in the strictest confidence, applying the security, technical and organisational measures set out in the applicable legislation.
- What are the rights you can exercise?
The user has the following rights regarding the processing of his or her personal data:
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request that they be corrected if they are inaccurate, or to request that they be deleted (for example, if you consider that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected).
- Right to request limitation of their processing, provided that any of the conditions set out in the regulations are met, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- The right to object to the processing, in which case we will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of any claims.
- Right to the portability of data.
- The right to revoke consent for each specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (the competent Data Protection supervisory authority), especially when you have not been satisfied with the exercise of your rights.
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of the spanish 34/2002of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act, in the event that you do not wish to receive commercial electronic communications in the future, you may express this desire by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.