In any case, we inform you that the provider is responsible for the cookies and the processing of the data obtained through its own and third-party cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
What are Cookies?
Which specific Cookies does this Website use?
Browsing this website means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
2.1 Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, in this case Dolani Technology, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by Dolnai, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies (for example, those of social networks or Google).
I. Knowthe third parties: for more information about third party cookies and, where applicable, international transfers that they may make, please consult their privacy policies:
2.2. Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- Persistent cookies: help websites remember your information and settings when you visit them later. This makes access quicker and easier since, for example, you don't have to log in again.
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
2.3. According toits purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Technical Cookies are strictly necessary for https://www.dolnai.com/ to function correctly. Technical cookies cannot be deactivated.
- Analytical Cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user makes a search, the aspect or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he/she accesses the service, etc.
Below we indicate the name of the Cookies we use, their purpose and characteristics:
How can you configure or disable your Cookies?
Technical cookies are those necessary for the operation of the website. However, for all other types of cookies we need your consent.
By clicking on the "Accept Cookies" button in the pop-up at the end of the website when you access it, you are allowing the installation of all the types of cookies indicated in this policy. Similarly, by clicking on the "Reject Cookies" button, you are excluding the use of the cookies listed in this policy, except for those necessary.
[INTRODUCIR PANELCONFIGURADOR DE COOKIES GRANULADO]